- Pre-vetting preparation for your managed/owned vessels
- Represent owner/manager onboard vessel during SIRE inspection
- Provide responses and suitable solutions to observations raised during the SIRE including effectively close-out of observations to the satisfaction of Oil majors.
- Provide assistance for preparation of incident report with detailed root cause analysis and implementation of practices and closing them out with Oil Majors.
- To arrange Sea-staff seminar, defining agenda, identifying speakers, choosing venue and methods of increasing interaction with participants.
- To host a talk or speak on topics of Vetting and Clearance, in office or at Sea-staff seminar.
- Provide responses and suitable solutions to observations raised during PSC and other statutory inspections.
- Navigation, Enginerring and Cargo audits on board.
Value added processes to enhance your existing operational processes through one or all of the following:
- Gap analysis of company‘s overall performance
- Conducting employees survey, identifying strengths and area for improvement by consolidating survey data.
- Discussing and resolving various issues that the company or its employees are facing.
- Provide guidance to company employees for better performance and identify action items.
- Monitoring action items close out within target dates.